Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Love Sewing


I think I need to print this out and hang in my sewing area. I made it using a vintage sewing machine and the 2011 Pantone palette for women's fashion. It might be a good reminder.

If anyone wants a copy you can download a pdf here




Addendum:
Here is a knitting version for you, Cutzi. :)
I am having trouble with how it looks in Google Docs. The heart looks mottled to me which I can't understand because it doesn't look mottled on my computer. If you download it and it does look mottled to you, I can email you a copy that shouldn't look like that.

9 comments:

Cutzi said...

It's adorable Jessica! I think I have just the place for it. Now can you make one with a ball of yarn and knitting needles?

Unknown said...

You're awesome!

Sachiko said...

Woo, I love the sewing machine printable! Very fun colors!

Kristina said...

so cute! i need one of these to remind myself to sew a little more! I suck at blogging lately, but it was so fun to through all your posts! you have some great shots of your beautiful little ones!!

Fancy Lads said...

Oh. Oh my. I think I need the vintage sewing machine art,too. Yay sewing machines!

Lisa {grey luster girl} said...

Love the sewing machine graphic! Nice work.

Kristy said...

love it! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Hello Jessica! I'm from Brazil and I loved your sewing machine´s graphic! I'd like to know if I could use it to put it in my tags and labels. Thank you!